For over 10 years Randall Dobbins, our President and Founder, has been instructing Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) from around the world on what it really takes to be successful in contracting with the largest companies in the world. Not only teaching them what it takes to get contracts but what it really takes to compete at the highest levels. Thereby allowing this group of suppliers to enjoy the business success they hoped. He too is a business owner.
Prior to becoming a business owner and then instructor to DBEs, he was a National Accounts Manager for one of the world’s largest distributors. His focus was selling to Fortune 100 Companies. He developed a proven system for generating huge client value and won the company an “unfair” share of large national contracts.
Prior to this he was a supply chain manager for the world’s largest oil company. He created, developed, implemented and managed strategic programs with the world’s largest suppliers. He as well was a minority business enterprise and women business enterprise coordinator responsible for identifying and creating opportunities for diverse suppliers.
It is Randall’s experience of a buyer, seller and entrepreneur that makes the Business Partner Blueprint programs more transformational than anything you will ever come across.
- Member Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC)
- Strategic Teaming Alliance Committee (STAC) Member
- Developed Strategic Alliance Curriculum
- Lead Workshop Instructor
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Panelist at the NMSDC Conference - International Day Program in Orlando, FL
- Led the Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Breakout at the New Orleans Conference
- Pacific Southwest Supplier Development Council (PSWDC) - Led Session on the Fundamentals of Strategic Alliances
- Petrochem Forum – Led MBE/WBE Supplier Breakout on Strategic Alliances
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) / Women’s Business Enterprise Association (WBEA) – Led Numerous Sessions Across Texas